Digital Marketing Executive (Part-Time / Full-Time)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive for work on online marketing advertising campaigns.
Working under the Marketing Manager and CEO it will be your responsibility to implement the agreed upon advertising strategy. It is a hands on role with the chance to work on every aspect of the marketing mix, mainly in the European market and North American markets, but also worldwide.
The main working language is English and proficiency in written English is a must.
paper republic makes hand-crafted leather and paper goods. We design, craft, prepare and personalise all our products from our base in Vienna’s historic 18th district. We believe in the power of paper and the importance of analogue things.
paper republic is a fast growing e-commerce brand with a worldwide network of retail partner stores. We are growing fast online and through a strategic partnership with a leading international retailer currently expanding in North-America.
We are a small office of 15 people with a friendly, international office with people from all backgrounds and nationalities with German and English as the main languages. We believe in working together to get the job done and teamwork and comradery is very important to us.
What we can offer:
- Unique opportunity to work and develop your skills with mentorship on strategic online advertising campaigns both in Europe and working with world-wide partner brands in America and Japan
- Flexible working time
- Available to start immediately
- Friendly office environment with monthly team building trips and the occasional free lunch time treat
- Staff discount on a range of our products and partner products
We are a friendly, outgoing and hands on working environment. We believe in the power of teamwork and working together to get things done, we aren’t afraid to learn new things and we usually have a smile on our faces whilst doing it.
This is a big part of our ethos and is important along with the following skill set:
- Excellent written English language
- Completed or in final stages of Bachelors in Advertising/Communication/Marketing or similar discipline is an asset
- Experience of executing online advertising activities to develop sales with a focus on sales conversion
- Ability to work to direction on marketing plans and deliver on set tasks
- Experience in using WYSIWYG editors and knowledge of how to use CMS systems
- Experience with email content and marketing
- Be confident in drafting 1st stage content for use in Emails, Advertising and Website content
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and generally able to adapt to new software programs
- Experience with reporting and the importance of performance related reviews
- Keen to develop your knowledge on all aspects of digital marketing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- HTML coding is not essential but an understanding is valuable
- Experience in using: Klaviyo, Shopify, Unbounce & Facebook Business.
- Understanding of design with the ability of do basic image editing
Part-Time (min. 25h/week) to Full-Time Position. We are ready to adapt your needs and offer reasonable flexible working time
Salary: from €10 gross per hour
How to apply: please send your CV and cover letter about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. When applying tell us why you are suitable for the job. If you do not have all the required skills, please be clear in your application where your skills lie and where you need to learn and grow.